Monday, March 24, 2014

The Hip List // 03.24.14


Among the things that make my little heart go pitter patter, I'd have to say that wood and gilded home accessories rank pretty high up there. Throughout the house, we've used them liberally to add warmth to what is largely a black, white and gray backdrop. But truth be told, these details are also making their way outdoors this coming season in some surprising ways- both around the pool and in the garden as well. Today, I'm spotlighting a few of my most recent favorite finds that will add instant warmth and a little glamour to your own abode.

one // two // three // four // five
SHARE:

2 comments

celine said...

I love those hooks!! Wish I had seen them for my bath!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

the hook and the tray are TDF....love them!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig