Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Fling // Outdoor Wire Tables


For the past couple of weeks, I've been having a quiet love affair with the many shapes, sizes and colors of wire outdoor tables hitting store shelves this season. Every Spring, I wait for it - you know, the one thing that captivates me and will help set our outdoor scene for the next 6 months by the pool. There were a couple of  options that caught my eye last year, but truth be told, I was still pining away for the fire bowl we eventually built out the side patio for. This year, I've been daydreaming about the carefully crafted wire mesh and colorfully powder coated metals in these footstools cum occasional tables. They would add just the right dose of modern whimsy to our deck. We don't have a lot of color out there right now and I guess I've been looking at these guys as sort of the rebel, bad boy to our plays it safe good girl patio scheme.

I actually spotted a mismatched pair at my local Home Goods recently and almost snatched them up.  I drove away from the store, still convinced they were the ones for me and proceeded to fixate on them for the next week until I had a change of heart. You see, I'm fickle like that.

But the truth is, I had an idea for a custom job that in the end, was a little more conservative and just might make this an all-year round affair. Stay tuned for the DIY in tomorrow's post.

.01 /  .02  / .03 / .04 / .05 / .06

SHARE:

1 comment

celine said...

I LOVE those. I too want all of them. Would that be weird to just have 10 different tables on my patio? It might looks rad!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig