Thursday, October 17, 2013

All the Rage // Graphic Cardigans

We're finally starting to call it sweater weather around here and one of the best parts about that is the thought of cozying up in an oversized cardigan. While I just pulled my solid standbys to the front of my closet, I've also had my eye on a couple of these bold graphic cardigans that all the cool kids seem to be wearing. I like the throwback nod to some of the sweaters I still keep that were worn by my parents in the 70s. Concerned these latest patterns might be a little too trendy? Fear not. They can be inexpensively sourced and worn without regret all season long. Something tells me you'll become fast friends and have a hard time parting before Summer anyway.

My picks were found on the cheap right here.  But I also spotted a bunch here, here, here and here.

SHARE:

4 comments

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

pretty, pretty! They just speak coziness and all things snuggly and delicious. Wearing one would be similar to not having left your bed. I'm sold!

Kristen said...

I have had my eye out for the perfect one! How have I not heard of this place?? So many great ones to choose from! Loving the one toward the bottom with the fringe.

jackie jade said...

these are all so great. i love comfy sweaters in the winter and these are all too pretty.
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Anonymous said...

I bought one at Asos a few years ago and I can't tell you how much wear I've gotten out of it. I may need to add that black and white one to my closet. SO cute. AND in my fave color combo :) xo

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig