Monday, September 30, 2013

Hip List // 09.30.13


Fall always seems to usher in such goodness. I could really just run with all of it! But right now, I'm carefully editing down my own wish list down to a few carefully chosen items. I'm thinking ahead with calendars and day planners well before the New Year and even bookmarking early shopping picks for the holidays. The "Stay True" key tag would be a great little stocking stuffer wouldn't it? Oh and that dappled Nate Berkus vase has been on my mind for our bedroom. Wouldn't you know, it's even on clearance... oh happy day!
SHARE:

4 comments

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love that planner! And I'm obsessed with that J Crew brush set. Cute finds!

Anonymous said...

I NEED one of those Nate Berkus for Target trays...or both and that Kate Spade planner. Obvi I have a weakness for black and white. xoxo

Kristen said...

That Jcrew brush set is a great gift idea for the holidays. Super cute!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I got one of the target trays but can't find the second one!! Ugh! should I just order online? hmmm.....lovely picks!!

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig