Monday, August 12, 2013

Lately // August


SHARE:

4 comments

Kristen said...

Those Edelmans are on my list this fall too! So perfect. I have tried to jump on the juice train but I just cant like it. I'm anemic so I have been trying to work spinach into some sort of drink. Today I had a smoothy with spinach, cashew milk and acai. Any combo suggestions for the new juicer who doesn't like veggies?

celine{aquahaus} said...

I like those boots!!

Unknown said...

Love those boots - and pluots, me too!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love pluots!! I'm all about cherries...still!! not sure where they are coming from but they are still as delicious as a few months ago! So fun to enjoy those summer concerts in the park! I miss NYC for that....Shakespeare in the park was amazing.

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig