Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bring The Pretty To Summer Socials


Summertime means many things to me. Certainly one of the first things that comes to my mind are all the pool parties and BBQ soirees that we'll host over the next couple of months. Though I've learned that even simple, unembellished gatherings can be just as much fun, I like to up the ante on get togethers with a little unexpected flair and that for me, usually relates back to food presentation. 

I've never really entertained around party "themes" per se, but I have been scouting disposable serve ware in ice cream colors and neon hues for our upcoming days by the pool. Below are a few of the finds I've earmarked for the Summer socials that are already filling up our calendar.



1. Test Tube Shooters (we had these at our wedding) // 2. Disposable Lunch Trays // 3. Ice Cream Cone Jackets // 4. Ice Cream Cups (personalize with a stamp or monogram) //  5. Vintage Paper Straws // 6. Plastic Hot Dog Wrappers (reusable all summer long!) // 7. Biodegradable Ice Cream Spoons 

SHARE:

4 comments

celine {aquahaus} said...

My husband and I fell in love over jello shots (in syringes) so these are near and dear to my heart. Cute!

Unknown said...

Love those wooden spoons, I have about three different designs! And let me tell you this I really don't need them but I LOVE them:)

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

OMG loving the ice cream cone jackets!! I'm going to do an ice cream cone bar for my little one's birthday so this is perfect!! thanks for your beautiful post today! its up.

Unknown said...

These are darling summery inspirations! I want them all! Great guest post over at Mimosa Lane today....super! have a nice weekend!
xo Nancy

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig