Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clean California Minimalism // James Perse



When it comes to defining my personal design style, there is perhaps no better a representative than James Perse. Some people ogle french antiques or stick strictly to mid-century masterpieces and while I can't say I'd never, my first love just might be clean, Californian minimalism - and I'm not sure anybody does it better by me.

But any true Californian would also tell you that regionally, we tend to swing towards a subtly distinct aesthetic. Luckily, the savvy design team at James Perse caters to us all with several furniture collections: Los Angeles, Nor Cal, Malibu and Brentwood.


Can you guess which one I am?










Undeniably Angeleno.

If you had to pick, which would you choose?


SHARE:

2 comments

Kristen said...

Yay I guessed right! I'm def Nor Cal, which is funny to me because I'm typically a SoCal girl tried and true!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I guessed right too!! I love the LA as well!! Thanks for the intro. I didn't know about him. Beautiful lines

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig