Thursday, February 16, 2012

Truly, Madly, Deeply


I've got a crush. It's an infatuation really. One I didn't see coming. One I fought for several years while everyone swore up and down that I would fall hard. And I did. Mad Men has won me heart and soul. The Mister and I have spent whole blocks of work week evenings playing catch up on the first four seasons with Netflix before the show's 5th season airs in March. I can't tell you how much I look forward to curling up on the couch to get my little mid-century fix. The clothes. The design. The drama. And the Mad Man himself, Don Draper.

The March issue of Esquire features a very smartly written interview on Jon Hamm, filled to the brim with hyperbole a' la Dos Equis' "The Most Interesting Man in the World". Take 15 minutes and read it. Or at least spend that 15 minutes staring at the dreamy photos taken by Yu Tsai.
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig