Friday, November 11, 2011

Starstruck

Pardon me while I pick my chin up off the floor after seeing this penthouse designed by Kahi Lee for Nick Jonas.  I mean it's just so fabulous! I might have even said- out loud I might add- "I want to go there!" when I saw it.

We're wrapping up this week with a perfect blend of East meets West- a modern take on Ivy League masculinity backed by that famous west coast skyline.  And let's just be real- the not one- but TWO statement light fixtures are ridiculous!  There is plenty of room in that space to accommodate them and it just works.




This luxury condo is located at The Residences at W Hollywood, an urban lifestyle complex with hotel like  amenities (in fact, it's connected to the W Hotel), even a lobby restaurant and spa.  To see the full gallery of shots- including the insane tartan clad bedroom, visit Kahi Lee's design portfolio here.
SHARE:

No comments

© Holtwood Hipster. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig